Receive and Pay a Bill with your Smartphone's Mobile Wallet!
The mobile wallet on your smartphone provides an integrated billing and payment solution to help simplify your life.
How it WorksWhen you enroll an account in moBill, you’ll be able to receive and pay your monthly bill through your smartphone’s native mobile wallet – Apple Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay (Android).
- Sign up only requires your account number, mailing ZIP code and a few steps to add a pass for your gas bill to your mobile wallet, which is a native app on your smartphone.
- Your monthly bill will be paperless since it’ll be delivered directly to your mobile wallet.
- You will not need to remember a username and password to view and pay your bill.
- When your bill is ready to view and pay each month, you'll receive a notification on an Apple device or a text on an Android device.
- When viewing your bill in your mobile wallet "pass," you can also:
- Pay your bill using a credit/debit card or checking/savings account. A $2.95 convenience fee will apply to each transaction.
- View your full bill.
- Set preferences for new bill and payment received notifications, as well as due date reminders.